Coastal Baseball Adult City League Rules
- 1. All Home Teams are required to take the field at schedule start time.
- 2. Each Team is to provide umpires 2 baseballs before the start of each game.
- 3. Each Team must submit a lineup card to the other team with starting pitcher and batting lineup.
- 4. Each Team must bat 9 players and must declare A/B Batting Order
- 5. If a team has 8 players they can bat only 8
- 6. If a team has 7 players then the team will take an out for the 8th batter, it cannot be the last out of an inning.
- 7. If a player leaves during the game and leaves the team with 8 players then his spot is skipped
- 8. If a player leaves during the game and leaves the team with 7 players then an out is taken in his spot
- 7. Only the starting pitcher can re-enter as a pitcher any other relief pitcher can not re-enter
- 8. Games have a 2:30 hour Time Limit, no inning can start after 2:30
- 9. All players are required to be in uniforms with matching jerseys, pants and hats are required
- 10. Players are not allowed to wear blue jeans, slacks or shorts
- 11. Metal Spikes are not recommended at Coastal Baseball Park. Mold Cleats are best shoe to wear.
- 12. The hidden ball trick is illegal in Coastal Baseball
- 13. There is no malicious contact in Coastal Baseball. You may not run over catcher or baserunner.
- 14. Baseballs-All Teams shall use league approved multi-color pro seem baseballs.
- 15. Bats-Coastal Baseball uses wooden bats only Wooden Bats must not be cracked. Composite bats are ok.
- 16. Bats tape is not allowed past the 18" mark on bats
- 17. Pitchers may not pitch in white sleeves
- 18. No Sunflower seeds are allowed
- 19. Players are not allowed to drink alcohol before or while they are playing
- 20. Only one hitter allowed in on-deck circle
- 21. Players must stay in on-deck circle
- 22. Any ejected player must go to the parking lot.